I said, I’ll blog more, but, what happened?
This is so shitty.
I should write more.
But then again. Lol.
We all have that One EX that we thought they were the Shit.
That we gave way too many chances to, that one ex that you honestly thought you’d get married and have kids with so you named your mini-mis and thought so much about the future. You truly thought that you’d have that future together, but as time passes, things change. No matter how much you think it was going to last forever, I guess sometimes you have to get really hurt in order to really appreciate the next one.
This is cheesy. I know. But let me do it anyway. :)
1. Traveled out of the country all by myself for the very first time. (Literally. Back and forth)
2. Visited Baguio twice.
3. Ditched my Blackberry for an iPhone.
4. Ended a six-year friendship.
5. Savings grew exponentially. (So much for my thriftiness)
6. Finally let Go.
7. Allowed God to heal my broken heart.
8. Experienced being overweight for the very first time, and eventually got back on track.
9. Stopped giving a fuck on shitty human beings.
10. Fell in love again.
11. Stopped being slutty.
12. Gained self confidence.
Would love to see yours. :)
I’ve seen you with the lights off, I’ve seen you when you think you love me.
Remember when you kissed me
At Jimmy Jones when I was 17
Convinced myself you were the shit
Convinced myself you love me
More posts from me this 2013.
See you here!
Thanks to my followers who are still there.
I hope we’ll stay until the end. Lol.
Today is Tuesday
what a bad day to be gay
love it anyway.
Anonymous asked: can we be friends?
Yes, we can, if you’re not Anon.